top of page

Self Employment (Incorporated)

Documents Required and Special Guidelines

Self Employment  (Incorporated)

Documents Required:
1. Company Financial Statements
2. Full Tax Return (T1)
3. Notice of Assessment (NOA)
4. Articles of Incorporation

Special Guidelines:
1. Company Financial Statements, Full Tax Return (T1), and Notice of Assessment (NOA) must cover the most recent 2 years
2. Make sure to include all pages from documents required, even the blank pages
3. Company's Financial Statements: account must be reviewed with notice to the reader***

bottom of page